In a highly competitive business environment, companies constantly strive to offer better innovation, customer service, and responsiveness, while trying to optimally allocate resources and investments for business growth. Investing in quality IT infrastructure results in enhanced resource utilization and data visibility across the supply chain ecosystem, leading to smarter decisions and delighted customers. The NetSuite-eBizNET partnership offers clients the advantage of best of breed supply chain execution functionality deployed over a robust NetSuite infrastructure with proven expertise in deploying and supporting SaaS solutions worldwide. This is indeed a unique product deployment footprint where the end customer is able to leverage his investments to manage a wider landscape of business functionality bundled into the NetSuite platform. NS WMS provides its users Tier 1 best of breed warehouse management capabilities, yet intuitive and easy-to-use functionality, on-demand. It offers real-time visibility of inventory & orders for each Item at bin or shipment level, within the four walls as well as across a network of distribution centers & regional warehouses. The highly configurable solution provides warehousing best practices like LP based receiving, directed putaway, putaway strategies, order planning, wave management and fulfillment, picking strategies, dynamic replenishments or letdown capability, batch picking, packing, staging & consolidation and shipping.
With NSWMS your warehouses can be managed with best-in-class features including:
- Barcode Scanning with RF Handheld support for ore WMS processes
- Full support for both Paper and RF based operations
- User defined Putaway and Picking Strategies
- Enhanced Order Management with Wave Planning & Release
- Forward or Pick Face Locations with Replenishment
- Multiple UOM and Pack code management for items
- Dimension, cube and weight check for inbound & outbound processes
- Kitting (Kit-to-stock & Kit-to-order) & De Kitting
- Pallet and Carton License Plate # tracking
- Inventory allocation, Hold and reservation
- Inventory Item Status changes and audit trails
- Cycle Counting – Plan, Release and Resolve
- QC Process with user defined inspection rules and workflow
- FIFO / FEFO based picking and putaway
- Lot/ batch control / Serial # and attribute tracking at bin or load levelReturns and disposition
- Task Assignment and Prioritization
- Labor and Productivity Tracking
- KPI, Management Dashboard reports
- Integration with carrier systems – FedEx Ship Manager, UPS Worldship
NS-WMS is being progressively launched in 3 edition classes – Limited, Standard and Enterprise. While Standard and Enterprise Editions will support high end and complex, multi-location warehousing needs, the highly affordable “Limited edition” offers fitness-for-purpose capabilities aimed to address SMBs with typically one warehouse and up to 10 users.
NS-WMS is seamlessly embedded into the NetSuite ERP suite making real time visibility of order and inventory information across all the departments, a reality. eBizNET users will have access to a completely integrated suite of supply chain functionality without latency and importantly, nothaving to go through the throes of integration. All of this, delivered simply through your internet browser with an excellent ROI.